Book Now – Places going fastPosted 10.04.18
Gateshead Private Landlords Association are running the course below on 2nd May 2018 – Free to Members, £75.00 to Non-Members.
To book a place contact Kim at email@example.com
Course: Principles of Lettings
Trainer: Residential Landlords Association
Date: Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Time: 9.30 – 4.00
- Pre-tenancy including EPCs, tax, insurance and accreditation
- Responsibilities and liabilities of a landlord/letting agent including tenancy agreements, HHSRS, gas safety, HMOs and licensing
- Property standards including HHSRS, repairs, dampness and risk assessments
- Setting up a tenancy including types of tenancy, agreements, deposit and rent setting
- During the tenancy including periodic visits, tenant obligations, entry/refusal and anti-social behaviour
- Ending a tenancy including continuing tenancy, tenant wants to leave, landlord wants tenant to leave, possession and eviction
This course will help you to understand your legal obligations as a landlord throughout the entire lettings process and be confident in knowing what is required to comply with the various obligations you have enabling you to be fully aware of what steps you need to take at each stage of the tenancy lifecycle.