Housing those moving on from offending

Posted 16.11.21

Gateshead Council have asked me to let Landlords and Agents know about a scheme that has recently been started to help those moving on from offending into the private rented sector.

Please click on link below for further details

Please note: This is a Gateshead Council initiative and not run by the GPLA therefore please contact Rachel Crosby at Gateshead Council direct  at or call 07795 812 294 / 0191 433 3365if you would like to participate in the scheme or require more details


FINAL 3887-SS-Housing for Offenders Survey (003)